Cross Stitch Kit • Contellations
This cross stitch kit features a stitched constellation above mountains. You'll have the choice to stitch one of the following three famous constellations: Ursa Major (Big Dipper), Cassiopeia or Orion. Take some time to celebrate the beauty of a starry sky by stitching this Constellation pattern, one of the designs in our 'Starry Sky' series.
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- Three main patterns including DMC colour codes and symbols (one for each constellation);
- One piece of black 14 count Aida fabric;
- One size 24 tapestry needle;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete one constellation project;
- A detailed instruction booklet offering advice on cross stitching basics.
** description thoughtfully taken from Pigeon Coop Designs